We Make Your Solar Experience Easy and Simple
We discuss the best solar system option with you, and evaluate your energy needs to establish the correct size and products for you. Great opportunity to ask questions.
Quoting & Designing
After we establish the right system for your energy requirements, we design it to provide for maximum performance to achieve greater savings, reliability, safety, and finally is priced and presented in a quote.
Once you have agreed on the quote and signed with us, we require a 50% deposit. Once this is received our administration department will complete your Energex application.
Once deposit and quote signed, our administration department will complete an application to Energex on your behalf. Once this application is approved, your solar installation date will be scheduled.
On installation day, depending if it’s residential or commercial, your solar system will be up and running within as little as 6-8 hours or as much as 2-4 days, depending on the size your system dictates how long the installation process will take.
Also, you will be asked to provide a digital signature. through portal that we claim STC’s (Small-scale technology certificates) through. If no one is available on the day of installation, an SMS will be sent to the mobile number provided. Once completed, we explain how the system works and how to maintain and monitor it.
A Electrical Work Request (EWR) to Energex is lodged once completing your solar installation notifying Energex that you require a solar meter, and they take over by arranging a meter change for your solar control. A change-over meter is out of our control, but we can assist in the transition to ensure a fast and easy process. This does not apply to customers who already have a solar system, adding additional capacity or replacing current system.
The final payment of your solar system is due once the solar installation has been completed.
Claiming STCs (Small-scale technology certificates)
We obtain STC’s approval on your behalf and take it off the price of the solar system, which is reflected on the quote to ensure a simplistic transition from your energy investment into future running costs of your home or business.
Once the solar system is operational, we can’t emphasis enough the significance of regularly cleaning your solar panels. Solar panels maximize return and efficiency when they are free from dirt and dust.
Furthermore, our solar designs can also be built to be compatible with battery storage which will ultimately decrease your electricity costs.
We follow the recommendation of the Clean Energy Council (CEC) and advise to have regular maintenance carried out at least once a year on your solar panel system to protect and extend the life of your solar panel investment. Clean and well-maintained solar panels are more efficient at producing energy than panels that are installed and forgotten about.
Wondering where or how to get started in making your home/business more energy efficient and sustainable? Here are a few simple ways you can save energy, cost and bring positive changes into your environment.
1. Limit artificial lights and use free natural light.
2. Choose energy efficient light bulbs (Compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) or Light emitting diode (LED).
3. Use energy saving features of all devices to help cut energy costs.
4. If possible, upgrade all outdated equipment/appliance as they could no longer be working at their maximum efficiency, drawing unnecessary power and costing you money.
5. Switch off equipment/appliances when not in use. These electrical devices continue to drain power even if they are plugged in. This is sometimes called standby energy consumption. This type of energy consumption adds dollars to annual electricity bills.
6. Turn off lights when not using a room.
7. Control your heating and cooling. Don’t make drastic air conditioning changes between the temperature outside and the one in your home/business. Summer – the ideal setting is 24 degrees C, and no lower than 22 degrees, each degree under uses 5% more energy. Winter – set your heater to 18-20-degree C, each degree over 20°C uses around 10% more energy.
8. Consider installing solar panels.
9. Have your air conditioner and solar system regularly maintained and cleaned.
10. Maintain and service Hot Water Systems regularly.
Should you require direction on these ways, we will happily offer advisory service on “where” and “how” on energy saving ideas.
PO Box 9257,
Gold Coast MC 9726, QLD
Mon - Fri: 6.30 am–5 pm
Sat-Sun: By appointment only
24/7 Emergency Repairs & Services: Extra charges apply for out of hours work
QLD Contractors Licence Number: 77304 QLD
Electrical Work Licence: 114926
Air Conditioning: L143715
ABN: 98 266 084 978
ACN: 167 424 188